Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, September 29, 2017

Introducing Miss Olly

My name is Olivia Jones (Miss Olly),  and I'll be teaching in the Langley room during term 4 on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays while Miss Amelia is on maternity leave.


I've been a teacher for approximately 17 years and have taught in the UK, the Philippines, and Australia. Ten years ago I had a wonderful opportunity to become an Early Years Visual Art educator and have enjoyed continuing in that role ever since in a variety of settings. 

After having two children of my own, now aged 9 and 10, I developed a professional interest in Early Years Education. I recently gained a second qualification (Bachelor of Early Childhood Education), building on my Primary Teaching qualification. 

I'm really looking forward to working and learning with our children, parents, and staff in the PAC ELC.