Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, July 21, 2017

Introducing Miss Cassandra Ruggiero


Hi, my name is Cass Ruggiero. 

I am thrilled to take on the role as teacher of the Mattingley classroom during Terms Three and Four when Mrs Mason goes on Maternity Leave. I will be starting in Week Three. 

I have had the privilege of doing relief work within the Prince Alfred College ELC for the last year and am excited to become a regular member of the team.


I have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and am currently studying my Master of Education (Special Education). 

Over the last 7 years I have worked in childcare, taught within an independent school and a DECD Kindergarten.


I look forward to getting to know you and your child and supporting them in their learning journey.