Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Mead

Dear Mead Room families and friends,

Well this week it has been all about the amazing Mums in our lives!
We have been drawing them.
Talking about the special things we do with them.
Making special presents for them.
And celebrating the fabulousness that is MUM!

We revelled in their company at the Princesses Tea Party, and had lots of fun experiences on Thursday morning…… We asked the children what it was they enjoyed about the Princesses Tea Party:

Hamish – we did something for Mothers Day
Elsie – a tea party!
Tom – we go outside and play
Anwen – tiaras!
Ginger – I made a crown for her.
Cody – made a crown and painted her nails.
Teddy – pink playdough cup cakes.
Max – stories and a crown.
Poppy – make a crown.
Rupert – I paint my Mum’s nails blue!
Owen – a story.
Elsie – I did do a crown.
Lucius – we put things on a crown.
Ming Ming – eat food!
Jack – I do some sparkly on her nails.
Iverson – we go in the sandpit
Ronnie – My Mum and me were outside.
Harvey – I did play at the playground with her.
Scout – my Mum come to my school!
Christian V – make a tiara with my Mumma.
Harry – we made a tiara!

Happy Mother’s Day for Sunday – we hope you have a marvellous day being pampered!!!!


Take care of each other,
Melissa and Georgia