Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Angwin

Dear Families,

We have had so much fun preparing for the Princesses Tea Party! The children have enjoyed making special presents, sharing their ideas for show and tell and hearing stories about mums. Our morning has been so much fun, playing and making our mummies feel special.

Here are a few of our comments..
Chloe: My Mummy takes me to lots of good places like “The Gums”
Jasmine: My Mummy looks after me when I am sick
Oscar: Her’s a cooker! She cooks broccoli and carrots
Daniel B: My Mummy kisses and hugs me
Audrey: My Mummy reads me stories in bed
Laila: My mummy plays games with me
Lachlan B: My mummy plays with me.. we go to the park

We have been busy working on our rainbow bird project, devising a map to show others where they can find the rainbow birds. We have also been interviewing different people who work at PAC to see if they know where to find the rainbow birds too!

Our array of aeroplanes continues with children lending each other skills to help build jumbos and small jets and even helicopters. We have been watching the planes as they fly over PAC and our friend James went to the airport this week and has lots to tell us about what he saw too.

Have a wonderful weekend,
Kind regards,

Pip and Cass