Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, February 16, 2018

Angwin

Dear Families,

This week our children in Angwin have continued to delight in working with each other! In the way we set up our learning experiences we are providing the children with plenty of opportunities to work in co-operative play. There have been many moments when children have shared stories and worked on group projects with the trains or blocks. Children have loved creative pursuits, painting Chinese inspired collages using red and gold, making and decorating hearts and sharing the information about people whom we love during our show and tell times.

We have discussed the ways that we know our family love us…

Leo - My uncles go in the pool with me and we play fun games and I play chasey with my baby brother Rocco!
Angus - I give my Mummy hugs and kisses
Elsa - My Daddy took me on the train
Riani - I helped my little sister Evie with her new pram
Sidney - I play with Ollie and we have fun
Kaeshav - I give my Paati lots of hugs and my Ammama likes my funny songs.
Phoenix - I love the way my Daddy plays cricket with me and my Mummy makes me birthday cakes

We all had fun cooking pancakes for Shrove Tuesday, helping to mix the batter, following the recipe. Have a look at our photos up in the classroom and the photos on Seesaw!

Have a wonderful weekend!
Kind regards,

Pip and Liana