Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, June 30, 2017

Mattingley

Dear Mattingley Families and Friends,

To celebrate International Mud Day this week Mr Richards and Miss Wright set up some amazing activities for us to engage with on Thursday. Dressed in their gumboots and wet weather gear the children used their senses to explore the different activities that were on offer. There was lots of laughter and excitement as the mud and fun spread across the yard. 

We would like to say a big thank you to Mr Richards and Miss Wright for all their hard work in setting up our Outdoor Learning Environment ready for International Mud Day, and a big thank you to all the teachers that spent the afternoon cleaning and putting our yard back together. We absolutely can not wait to celebrate again next year!

I played int he mud- Phoenix
No mud- Nathan
The big one. I made my gum lots all muddy- Mack
play with shovels and we were trying to make a sand plane- Anthony
We play with diggers. We dig up dirt- Lachlan
I got mud all over me. Then I went to wash myself- Kaeshav
I play in the mud. I play with water. It so fun- Dylan
I jumping in the mud. Lots of fun- Patrick
I jumping in the puddles in my gumboots- Sofia
I ran in the mud with Alannah. We jumped in the mud. We play in the other mud- Riani
We were running with muddy gumboots and we were splashing in the puddles- Alannah
I did in the mud stomping. Then I runned around. The mud went on my gumboots. Then I runned on the grass- Sarina
Splashed around. Then I got all muddy- Hudson
I jumped- Ethan
I went splash- Hugh
I did splash with my gumboots and I played with a bucket and spade- Teddy
Splash- Con
I not go in mud- Parker

To end a wonderful term together we spent Friday morning at the Rainbow playground which is always lots of fun. Miss Baldasso and Miss Kendall have a fantastic Winter program planned for the children for the next three weeks. 

Take care,
Kimberley and Liana