Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Introducing Miss Chelsea Wright

I would like to introduce myself to all the families at Prince Alfred College ELC. 

My name is Chelsea Wright and I am a co-educator who will be working mostly in the Wilkins and Mattingley rooms throughout the day, while educators have their lunch breaks and planning time. 

You will see me in the afternoons as I will be closing the centre alongside Miss Jen. 

I am currently completing my Bachelor of Early Childhood Education, and have over 4 years of experience in Early Childhood. 

I look forward to meeting you all and getting to know you and your child.