Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, December 2, 2016

Chapple

Nativity! Definitely the word of the week. After a few hectic weeks the children pulled it off and put on a great show.
Benji: My favourite part was giving the presents and watching my mamma.
Lloyd: I like watching my dad.
Hannah: I like singing.
Maxime: I like the ice block,
Abi: I like the ice block too!
Tate: I loved every single bit.
Ned: I like my baby brother watching.

Next year maybe we will just get the parents in to watch us eat ice blocks!

Onward to the Graduation- See you on Thursday at 11am

On a sad note, we farewelled one of our much loved chooks on Monday - Mavis. She had been quite unwell so the vet said she would much happier with the chickens in heaven. Popcorn, Heidi, Fluffy and Mr Charlwood are coping well.  


Chapple Room








Mavis in happier times