Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Mattingley

Dear Mattingley families and friends,

What an amazing week we have had together celebrating Easter. We have had many deep and meaningful conversations together about what we know and how we celebrate with our families.


I got eggs. Easter eggs. 1-2- Fred

Bunny brings the eggs and gives them to us- Eloise

It a Easter egg. A chicken. I found a chicken. It come out the egg. It not chocolate- Oscar

I found an egg- Roman

I got eggs too. They chickies- Lochlann S

I got scrambled eggies. They different- Roman

Inside is the chocolate. The Easter bunny brings them- Samuel

When I sleep in my adult bed the Easter bunny brings me the eggs with something inside them. He does just coz- Felix

I got a big one from my Mummy- Roy

I see eggs in the garden- Lilah

Mummy got the eggs- Thomas

Find in the garden. Find Easter eggs in the garden- Paxton

I go to the holiday house- Joshua D

 I find a big egg in the garden- William

My chocolate in my house- Jason

I don’t’ got an Easter bunny from my house. I got one from the gym- Oliver

Chocolate came and baby cake. My Mummy makes the cake- Jason

Sharing a beautiful story, ‘The best Easter egg hunt ever’ written by Dawn Casey together, we have begun to investigate the meaning behind giving Easter eggs to each other, that they represent new life.

The duckling comes out –Samuel

We celebrate- Chloe

They chocolate- Lochlann S

On Thursday we had a beautiful Easter hat parade and egg hunt organised by the very wonderful Mrs Bishop. It was lovely to come together as a whole centre to celebrate Easter, our creativity and our ELC community. Can you believe it; we even had a visit from the Easter bunny himself who left behind an egg or two for us to find in the garden.

I see his ears- Jasmine

He left the eggs – Marcel

Lots of eggs – Roy

We hope you all have a happy and safe Easter long weekend. We look forward to seeing you all next week and hearing about all your wonderful celebrations. If you take any photos that you would like for your child to share with their friends please feel free to email them through and we share them together.

Kimberley and Coney