Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, November 6, 2015

Chapple

Dear Chapple Families

We have been learning some great new games in PE with Mr Barton, which have been fun and keeping us fit. 

The Police Station is now open and the police car was a great opportunity to show off our patterning skills. Carter, William and Annie did a wonderful job of acting  out how a storm occurs!

The Doughnut Factory was also a wonderful opportunity to show our caring and sharing skills.

Doane: First doughnut.

William: Delicious.

Harrison: The more you flatten, the more you get.

Stephen: Yuck! (Pretending to eat)

Sage: I am just rolling with my hands.

Isaac: We are all working ion the doughnut factory.

Doane: I need to roll.

Harrison: Wow! Mine looks like a sausage roll. Pass it round.

Isaac: Don't squash it!

Sage: (to William) Can I share after you?

Harrison: Can I have the flat one?

Loukas: Can I make a dinosaur one? Can I have some playdough?

Harrison: Here have some of mine? I don't mind if I have less.

Doane: Hurrah! The Donut Factory is open!

Have a great weekend
Chapple Room