Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Langley


Dear families and friends of the Langley room,
 
To celebrate International Friendship Day (Sunday 3rd August), we have been talking about our friends a lot this week. Children have been discussing who their friends are and what they like to do with them when they are at school.
 
Isaac – we talk to them.

Rosie – Mummy, yeah Mummy is my friend. Ashlynn and Poppy. They teach me tricks. I do cartwheels.

Austin – Miss Emily is my friend.

Erin – I do painting and reading books with Rosie Roo.

Ashlynn – My friends give me cuddles in the Langley room.
 
Throughout the week, children created a special friendship mural using markers and water paints on a sheet with the Wilkins class. The two classes also enjoyed a shared picnic lunch on Friday on the oval.
 
Enjoy the sunshine this weekend!

Emily, Brooke and Sarah