Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, August 29, 2014

Edgerley


Dear Parents and Friends,
We have had such a busy week preparing for our Big Boys’ Breakfast next Thursday! There are lots of lovely surprises awaiting our Daddies!

We have been sharing stories about Dads and singing songs… We even had a reflection time where we thought about things we like to do with our Daddies.

Here are a few of our thoughts…

My Daddy stays at home with me when I am sick. We play games and Daddy has a sleep.

Oliver B.

My Daddy plays basketball at the park with me. Ryan

My Daddy rides a bike to Kindy with me on the bike too. Sahil

My Daddy is good at running fast and playing football. Nathan

He fixed my Mummy’s Toyota Corolla. Jack Mc K

My Daddy builds trailers for customers with Cameron. Harry F

My Daddy puts petrol in my Mummy’s car last night. Joe

We play dress ups with Daddy and ride on our bikes. Sebastian

We have been enjoying the sunshine this week, finding lots of shadows and even cooking pancakes and eating them with lemon juice and sugar!

Thank you for all your ongoing support…

Kind Regards,

Emma, Pip, Ty and Rosalie