Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, August 8, 2014

From the Front Desk

Dear Families

Thank you all for your warm welcome of me over the past few weeks and for your patience as I have managed to learn your names, the phone and computer system and everything else in between! My apologies if I have cut off your calls(I think I am getting better at transferring.)

At the moment I am in the process of streamlining  the billing system and intend to send you your statements weekly. The statements will be emailed to you every Monday and will include the week's fees in advance. Please take a moment to read through your statement and  contact me if you have any questions. If you are not receiving your statements please check your 'junk mail' as sometimes the accounts may be sent there or check that we have the correct email address for you on our system.

Please stop by for a chat and introduce yourselves. I look forward to getting to know you and your children.

Have a lovely weekend.

Kind regards

Melanie