Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, November 8, 2013

Edgerley Room





Dear Edgerley Families and Friends,
This week we have enjoyed talking about our family members. We have even been able to group them into various types of family members: cousins, nannies, mums, grandies, pets etc. We enjoyed talking about why we love our family members and why they are special to us. We had a lovely sharing time about our mums:
Ammar: I love her because she takes me to the park and she pays lots of money to go to the swimming and she talks to me so much.
Louis: Because she reads me books.
Jack: Because she hugs me.
Harry L: I love my mum.
Gabby: She gives me cuddles and perfume and holds my hand.
Edward: She just play with me about the toys.
Liam: Because I like to play Superman games with her.
Oliver K: Mummy kisses me.
Max: She brings me to the playground and swimming.
Archie: She gives me a bath.
Harrison: She snuggles me in bed.
Spencer: She plays football with me.
Oliver H: She hugs me and takes me to McDonalds.
Sebastian: I love her because she gives me a bath and we like to play.

We hope to hear more about the other mums next week! We’ve enjoyed hearing about your family holidays and we look forward to learning more about how we can help our family. Watch out, you may just have a little gardener, a keen dish washer or an avid chef showing you some new skills!
Next week we explore our interests in superheroes, dinosaurs, Team Rocc and Christmas!
Have a restful weekend and we look forward to another great week in the Edgerley Room,


Coney, Renee, Karla and Katherine