Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, November 15, 2013

Chapple Room




Dear Families and Friends,

This week we have been drawing our family portraits with crayon and then applying a watercolour wash to them.  We have also discussed who is in our family and what makes them so special to us. 


 Daddy, mummy, grandma, my brother Ryan, Ollie, he’s in the Prep School, Yia Yia, Nanna, me.  We all do things, like watch movies.  Christian S
My mum she plays a game with me and she gives me the big kisses.  My dad he lets me play with his iPad.  Ethan
Napoleon, Dad and me and Mum.  Because they have games on the phone, that’s why I love them.  I like playing things with them.  Leroy
 Mummy, Grandpa, Ava, me Nanny, Poppy, Dad, Grandma and Minty.  I love them cause they do great things like take me to Australia Zoo and I held a crocodile.  Oscar
Dad, Mum and Cameron and just 1 Bonnie.  Liam
 I like my family because they are happy.  I love them.  Seb Mac
 I like to be with my mum.  My mum and my dad and my sister are my family.  I like to hang out with them and do stuff with them and I love them.  Bayley
There is Nonno, my Yia Yia, and Pappou and Mama is the quincess, Dad is going to be the king with me.  William has baby toys.  Markis K
This is my family.  Daddy is in orange and Mummy is in blue and I’m in pink.  The sun is in yellow.  The grass is green.  My mummy, my daddy and my nonno really like me.  Sometimes my Nonna doesn’t know I can’t have treats and she gives them to me.  Amaia
 Princess Mummy, King Daddy, Prince Harry and Mummy’s a queen actually, I am a princess.  I go to the playground.  I love them because I jump on Daddy.  Susannah
 My mum, that’s called Marsha, Greg, that’s my dad.  Kate, my little sister and Laura is the littlest in my family.  Dad is the biggest and I am the middle.  I like my family, we take lots of pictures. Jacob
My dad is the biggest, my mum is the medium, my brother Jaanav is the little one.  I am a little bit little and a bit bigger.  Abhi
My dad loves to dance with me.  Mummy sometimes cooks some food.  Jessica, she’s my baby.  There’s me, well, I like to dance with myself.  There’s only 4 people in my family.  William
 My mum and my dad and me and my brother Elliot, and my grandma and grandpa.  Benjamin and Quinn are my babies.  I only got boy children in my family.  Marcus
 Timmy, my little brother and Mummy and Daddy and me.  I love them, they love to give me cuddles.  Timmy cuddles me too.  Max
 My mummy is a doctor.  Daddy, Jacob, my little brother and me.  They do nice things for me.  I love them because I like them, they take me to the playground.  Samuel
 There’s my mum, my sister Chelsea, my dad, his name is Leslie and me, my grandma and my grandpa.  My family play with me.  Hugo
 We are very lucky to have such amazing families and as we come into this festive period we are reminded even more of the importance of our families.

Thank you for all the Nativity costumes that have be brought in already.  We need to have all the Nativity costumes before the day on Thursday.  If you can get it here for Monday’s dress rehearsal, even better.  Our dress rehearsal is just for the Monday children.  Please check the blog for further information about the Nativity on Thursday.

We have our last whole class visit to the Prep School on Friday for the Friday children.  We will be going up at 9.25-9.55am.

Thanks for a great week and we will see you after the weekend.

Juliana and Rosalie