Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Cooper

Dear Cooper Room Families and Friends,

During our final week of the summer program the Cooper children explored music and movement. Drums, tambourines, maracas and bells were used to accompany music played on the iPod. They sang along to familiar songs and demonstrated their beautiful flowy and free-spirited moves.

Lucy – I’m playing a tall standing up drum, watch me bang, bang.
Sebastian – I’m using a stick to play my drum and I can sit down and hold this one.
Yichen – My hands make music.
Grace – My tambourine can shake like bells.

Maddie and myself have set up the classroom ready for a refreshing and fun packed term. We look forward to seeing you all next week.

Happy Australia Day Weekend!

Cris and Rosalie