Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, August 23, 2013

Chapple Room



Dear Chapple Families,

Thank you so much for your warm welcome on my first week in Chapple and what a week it has been!  The students have been busy creating some beautiful artworks while listening to Lullaby music. They have had very thought full reflections on their work.

"This makes me make circles.  It’s bubbles, it makes me think about bubbles.  It doesn’t make me all crazy."  Hugo

"I painted what the music sounded.  The stars and a night time sky and the people sleeping in their beds". Izabella
"I hear a violin and I’m painting one.  Actually a double violin.  I hear a piano, it makes me feel a bit sad."  Amaia
Please come in and have a look at them.
We also enjoyed our trip to the Odeon Theatre to see ‘Me & My Shadow’, even with the very long walk there and back.
"It was good. We saw it about shadows. There was a man and a lady. And they came out of the show at the end. When the man tricked the lady was my favourite."- Oscar
"I liked it a little bit. Going to the show was the best bit, it was really fun going there ". Markis
Don’t forget your blue Big Boys Breakfast surveys, we need them by Wednesday please.
Thanks again, have wonderful warm and dry weekend.

Juliana and Pamela