Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, August 16, 2013

Chapple Room

Thank you to all the Chapple Room families for a wonderful year and a special last week. I am feeling very loved and spoilt with all the gifts I’ve received. This baby now officially has more toys than Prince George! Thank you for all the words of advice, support and encouragement. I will miss all the children and families terribly, but will be back to visit throughout the rest of the year. Have a fantastic time with Miss Veltmeyer and Miss Giorgio!
Throughout the year we have had many discussions about what we think the baby will look like etc. Here are some of the children’s thoughts.
A girl called Charlotte. I don’t know what it will look like. Sebastian
I think you’re having a boy. You should call it Peter. It will be big. Asterios
I think it will look like a girl. Maybe it could have brown eyes and maybe blonde hair like you Mrs Schmidt. You should call it Rainbow Dash ‘cause it’s pretty. Amaia
I think it’s going to have blue eyes. A boy. Call it…….um……Mrs Snip. Bayley
Charlotte. A girl. Leroy
I think you’re going to have twins. Two boys. Peter…and….I don’t know. I think they will have black hair. I do have black hair. Abhi
I think you’re having a girl. Call her Sally. She’ll be pretty with a long, long, long cord. An umbilical cord. Susannah
A boy with blonde hair and I think it’s going to be called…. I don’t know. James W
One baby called, you must call it, a big boy baby and twins. Markis
I think that your baby’s going to have blonde hair and you’re going to call it Jacob. Jacob
I think it’s going to have long curly hair and it’s going to have little baby shoes. I think it’s going to be a girl. Eden
We had a great time during our Pppp pyjama party and have really been enjoying following the literacy program. Miss Giorgio will continue to work on a sound each week and also plans to further develop their letter awareness and name writing skills throughout the term.
Thanks again,

Chapple Room Team