Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Edgerley


Dear Parents and Friends,

As part of our transition programmes we have been making lots of visits up to the Prep School. The boys have had a taste of Chapel, recess and lunch time as well as plenty of visits to our new room. They are feeling very excited! Here are our reflections after the play at recess…

Sebastian: I went down the fireman’s pole… it was very cold.

Joe: I got to the top of the spider’s web!

Zander: I climbed a big pole to go on the flying fox. There are lots of big boys who said “Look at that kid!”

Harry F: I climbed halfway up the spider’s web and ran around the playground. It felt nice seeing the big boys!

Knox: I was running around playing zombies. I almost climbed up the spider web. I saw my brother Zander.

Oliver: I had a problem with a big boy. A teacher helped me to fix my problem.

Campbell C: I was chasing and running around. There were lots of big boys playing footy.

James Mc D: I was playing cheetahs. It was quite loud.

Ansh: I liked playing on the pole near the bridge. I was hanging on the bars. I ran around too.

Domenic: I climbed all the way up on the spider web.

Max: I saw Will and Matthew and my Mum.

Tommy: I liked skipping on the monkey bars.

Nathan: I climbed up onto the spider’s web. I was chasing Oliver.

Archie: When I was climbing on the monkey bars some big boys came over to see me.

Campbell B: I was standing near the oval and got the ball for the big boys playing footy.

James C: I liked seeing my big brother Tommy. He played with me!

Sahil: I was playing cheetahs with James Mc D.

Daniel: I was trying to run and catch some white birds on the oval.

Kind Regards,

Pip, Emma, Ty and Rosalie