Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, May 8, 2015

Princesses Tea Party


What a wonderful morning we had celebrating Mother’s Day! The children absolutely loved having their Mums in their classrooms, engaging with them in all sorts of experiences – reading books, doing puzzles, building with blocks, making cakes in the mud kitchen – and let’s not forget having their nails painted at the pamper parlours. It was such an amazing time for the children to spend special moments with the most fabulous women in their lives!   
“Play cars. Play with my balls. Play Mummy” Danica - Wilkins

Play Mummy. Coz I like Mummy. Play with the games, hide and seek” Nyanwell – Langley
“My Mummy come to school! Played with her. I paint her nails pink” Ned – Mead

“It was Princesses Tea Party. I did some polishing on my nails and I did my Mum too! It was black and this colour yellow” Liam – Mattingley
“I loved my Mummy making my Mummy tiara” Ben – Cooper

“I love my Mummy because she plays with me – everything! Games we have got and she helps me with my train set” James C – Edgerley
“I like cooking with Mum” Loukas – Chapple

“I like hugging her. I like kissing her and giving her cuddles and playing games” Angus – Angwin
Finally, thank you to all the Mums who made a donation to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation. We have raised $641.15 and a pound coin so far!!! We will have a donations box in the foyer for another week, so please give generously.

Wishing all our ELC Mums a very Happy Mother’s Day!