Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, May 13, 2016

Princesses Tea Party

What a wonderful morning we had celebrating Mother’s Day! The children were thrilled to have their Mum in the classroom! There was so much to do - engaging in all sorts of experiences – reading books, doing puzzles, building with blocks and creating tiaras. Oh! And don’t forget the Pamper Parlours…. there were some beautifully painted nails and luxurious moisturiser applied.  It was such an amazing time for the children to spend special moments with the most fabulous women in their lives!  
Sebastien H – “It was Mother’s Day, my favourite thing was putting nail polish on me and mum.”
Regan – “Mum drew a monster with me.  I was happy Mum was here.”
Teddy – “I paint Mummy’s nails, and mine too!”
Oliver W – “I maked her a crown. She feels sparkly with her crown.”
Charliese – “A crown with Mummy… put on my head.”
Parker – “I liked having food and playing and having biscuits and Mummy!”
Zoe G  - “I made a crown with Daddy for Mummy because she couldn’t come to school.”
Paxton – “I just eat some cakes. I feel happy with Mummy.”
Oscar – “We had pink milk. Mum came because it was Mother’s Day.”
Joshua B – “My favourite thing was playing with Mummy and eating snacks. I felt
really happy ‘cos I had Mum. I love Mummy.”
Freddy  - “My Mummy came.”
Abi F“I liked to do Mummy’s crown.”
Riani – “I did some gluing.”
Poppy – “I made her a pen and pencil box for her work. I made a fancy crown for her!”
Saatvik – “I like making the crown with the glue with Mummy and Kartik.”
Vivienne – “Fixing Mummy’s little toe. Mummy had blood. I got bandaid for him.” (in the hospital dramatic play area!)
Wolf – “I made her a tiara, and she looked at my folder with me, and I painted her nails.”
Lotti – “I ate fruit and snacks.”
Jack W – “I did love the cakes, Mummy had her fingernails pink.”


Finally, thank you to all the Mums who made a donation to this years chosen charity, The National Breast Cancer Foundation. We have added the Term 1 birthday cake contributions making a grand total of $479 so far.   We will have a donations box in the foyer for another week, so please give generously.

Hoping all our ELC Mums had a very Happy Mother’s Day!

To view your photos from Festival Photography click on the link below and use the password Princes2016:

http://www.festivalphoto.com.au