Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, December 4, 2015

Edgerley

Dear Edgerley Families,
This week we celebrated Ella, Zoe, Andrei, Tallulah and Declan’s graduation. We wish them all the best as they continue on their learning journey. The children shared a cake and sang ‘happy graduation’ to their graduating peers. As a class we talked about the children graduating and what a graduation is.
It’s when you celebrate when the girls go to different schools. Ben
It means some of the people that are going to a different school. Sylas
People are leaving but in the school holidays they’ll be here still. David
Tallulah and Zoe were excited after coming back from their transition visits and shared some of what they did.
“The big school children came to my kindy, and there was a big girl called Ella. My next door neighbour goes there and I got to play with her” said Tallulah.
“When I went there I saw my teacher, Miss Danielle. I played with Scarlett in the home corner. I had my snack there. I had to bring my own food there” Zoe explained.
It has been a great semester in the Edgerley classroom. We wish you all a very happy Christmas and an even better New Year!
Enjoy the sunny weekend!

Emma, Emma and Ty