Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Mattingley


Dear Mattingley families and friends,

We have had a lovely time this week exploring Easter and what it means to each other and our families. Earlier in the week we made some scented playdough that smelt like chocolate. This inspired a number of children to make Easter eggs using foil wrapping and sharing them with their teachers and their friends. This sparked many conversations around how we each celebrate Easter with our families.

I going do Easter in my new house. I’m going to make some Easter eggs in my house when Easter starts in Adelaide- Isaac

I pick all Easter eggs in my garden. Bunny chocolate does it. The Easter bunny. Then I put them in a basket- Izabella

I have some chocolate. Two chocolates. Jacob gets some too but not Amy. She’s too small- Erin

When the hop comes he has the Kinder eggs. Me make the Kinder eggs- Harry BB

I go in my holiday and get chocolate from the Easter bunny- Teddy

I make chocolate with Mummy and give them to myself- Liam

We get chocolate muffins. For my Mummy, Daddy, brothers and me. I only make them with my Mummy, me and brothers. Not Daddy coz he gets bored. It takes too long in the oven- Poppy

On Thursday Mrs Cooper shared with us a beautiful story that told the story of Easter.  We then had a very special visit from the Easter bunny who left us some colourful Easter eggs to search for in our garden. There was lots of laughter and chocolate covered faces.

We hope you all have a wonderful Easter long weekend,

Kimberley & Coral