Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, September 5, 2014

Introducing..Kendall


Hello, my name is Kendall Keith.

I am very excited to be given the opportunity to work with you all at PAC ELC as relief co-educator. I have worked as an educator for many years at a few different centres. I am a very passionate educator of young children and am very dedicated to the Reggio Emilia approach to teaching and learning.
I am currently finishing my Diploma of Children's Services. I have two boys of my own - 8 and 10 years old. I enjoy spending time with my family doing lots of things together.
I look forward to meeting you and getting to know you all.