Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, September 12, 2014

Introducing....Danielle


 
 
Hello,

My name is Danielle Moir and I am an Early Childhood Teacher.

For the past two years I have been employed as the Kindergarten Teacher, Pre-school Team leader and also this year, Educational Leader for the OSHC at Christian Brothers College. I enjoy learning and exploring new and exciting concepts about the world around us, alongside my students in the Early Years everyday.

I am very excited to be working in the Early Years at Prince Alfred College in a relief capacity in the ELC and also at the Junior Campus.

I look forward to meeting all the new families and spending time working with and learning alongside the children at Prince Alfred College Early Learning Centre.

Danielle Moir