Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Chapple Room



Dear Chapple Room Parents and Friends,
We had a wonderful excursion to Otto's bakery on Wednesday. It was a great way to end our investigation on machines, looking at all the big bakery machines and how they made the baking process so much easier. Thank you to Aidan's parents for having us all up there, and for the special treat at the end! Yum! Thank you also to the parents who joined us.
‘You know when I went up to the bakery, I liked it there cause we looked at everything and we had donuts.’ Flynn
‘After all the guys had gone on the bus I got a gingerbread man and a jelly cake.’ Harry H
‘I liked it because the bakery was nice.’ Tommi
‘I like the bakery because I thought it was going to be too loud, but it wasn’t too loud and I liked feeling the dough.’ Owen
‘The dough felt like a marshmallow.’ Sebastian
‘On the way back to school we played eye spy.’ Grace
‘I liked looking at how they make the bread.’ Ryan
‘I liked when they made the pigs ears.’ Zach H
‘D you know I likeded the part when all of the round things popped out, 30.’ Gabriel
It's been such a great term. Have a wonderful break. See you in three weeks!
Chapple Room Team