Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, August 3, 2012

Langley Room




Dear Langley Family and Friends,
We have been very busy examining our house pictures this week and talking about features within our homes. After looking at our photographs we have been recreating images of our homes using black markers.
My house. A roof and a window. Dere’s a wall. Some toys, there’s a bed and some bricks – Dougal
Alec house. William in there and Daddy and Mummy and Alec. A roof and a door and that’s my garden – Alec
Dock’s house! I go in my house, eat dinner. Was dat? (points to chimney) Dat my window – Jock
Me’s house. Pa, Mummy, Daddy, me. Mummy’s house – Alexander R
My house. There’s milk in there. My bedroom, Chloe’s bedroom, some pasta. The roof, Chloe’s bed, my bed, the kitchen, the door and that’s the milk (as drawing) – Jada

Please keep the photographs of the children’s homes coming if you have not already done so!

Best wishes,
Jess, Kerry, Amelia and Nicole