Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, March 2, 2012

Langley Room



Dear Langley family and friends,

We have been talking about which colours are our favourite colours this week as we select a water colour to wash over our self-portraits.
Purple, I like it – Hugo Sanders
Red, Daddy like red, I like red – Hugo Sen
I like blue cos I do like blue – Erin
Purple, because it’s my favourite – Thomas
Yellow’s my favourite, yellow today, na, na, na, na – Spencer
Red is my favourite, my reds the favourite – Kristian
Have a look at our growing display of our portraits on the sleep room window.

Make sure you check your child’s locker next week to collect your Grandies Day invites, there are two for each child – one for each set of grandparents.

Best wishes,

Jess, Kerry, Pippa, Amy and Bethany