Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, January 17, 2014

Langley Room






Dear Langley parents and friends,
This week we have been playing with water and ice to try keep ourselves nice and cool.
We filled a tray with a bag of ice, it was so lovely and cold !
Sterling – This ice cube is too big to eat
Clementine - This is yummy to eat, it’s icy, icy cold. I need to put it in my drink bottle to keep it nice and cold. Remember, Ice needs water.
Ms Kerry turned on the hose and put the fine spray on to squirt us,
Sterling – come get me
Brooke – come get me, come get me! Neh, neh, neh, neh!
David – ahh my head is wet Ms Kerry
Elle – It's cold, I wet
Angus T – Don’t get me
We played with the water tub inside and put giant ice blocks into it, Miss Adele helped fill containers with water for us, we put it in the freezer and waited for it to freeze. Even though the weather was hot we managed to keep our cool !

Miss Nicole, Ms Kerry, Miss Emily, Miss Grey, Miss Adele.