Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Princesses Tea Party


A special thank you to all our Mums for joining us to celebrate Mother’s Day at our Princesses Tea Party.
It was a morning where our Mums were treated to a delightful concert,a handmade tiara and a flowering present as well as a Pampering experience they will never forget ! During the morning we also raised funds for the Women’s and Children’s Hospital. With the generous donations from our families (around $800 ) we will be able to show our support for the play therapists and the valuable work they do each day to support South Australian families. We will continue to collect donations until the end of next week.

My mummy cuddles me
kisses me, hugs me and misses me
She pampers me, praises me, always
amazes me .
She washes my clothes for me,
tickles my toes for me,
giggles and talks with me,
and also goes on walks with me,
She says "sweet dreams" to me,
and Sings sweet songs to me,
I am glad she belongs to me.

A special thank you to Mr Rob for making us beautiful scones to share at the tea party and to Sarah Rench for her generous donation of the delicious macarons. They really were a treat ! 

We wish all our Mums a beautiful Mother’s day.







There are more photos on the school's facebook site that can be found at www.facebook.com/PrinceAlfredCollege