Princes ELC

PRINCE ALFRED COLLEGE EARLY LEARNING CENTRE

An environment designed to foster creativity, provoke questions, provide challenges and celebrate the achievements of young children. We foster the development of integrity, curiosity, confidence, compassion and Christian principles.We encourage relationships of shared responsibility and mutual respect. We believe in fun and the joy and importance of childhood. We ensure an environment filled with a sense of humour, love of play and exploration, and a sense of community.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Mead Room




Dear Mead Parents and Friends,

The term has got off to a wonderful start with the Mead children being very busy builders. They have been using a variety of of natural and man made materials to create their buildings. Many have constructed homes, their parents workplaces, cubbyhouses and even a zoo. We have started to discuss where they live and what their homes look like with children bringing in photos for show and tell.
"My home in on the ground." James
"I live in Adelaide." Izabella
"I live at Alfa Street." Suzannah
"My home is India." Abhi
"My house is in North Adelaide." Leroy
"My house is far away." Eden
"My house is really, really far away." Gwen
"My home is in Australia." Adu
"I live in Australia." Luc

Kind regards
Mead Room staff